Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by "laying on hands" and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one's "life force energy" is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
All our practicioner courses are fully certified and upon completion your certificate will be issued to you. This will enable you to practice Reiki at which ever level you have completed.
- In Level I of this course you will learn about the history of Reiki as a healing modality and tool for enlightenment. You will explore how Reiki works and begin practicing using this amazing energy on yourself.
- In Level II of this course you will learn how to perform Reiki from a distance as well as how to use aspects of the Reiki energy to clear unwanted habits and manifest your goals. At this level you can practice on others.
- In Level III (Reiki Master), you will learn how to teach and perform attunements on others wanting to utilize Reiki for themselves. This course can only be completed after practicing at Level II for 2 years.
Reiki Practitioner Courses, Level I, II and III Training and Certification
- Booking a Level 1 or Level 2 certified course online gives you $20 off the normal price!
- Booking Level 1 & 2 certified course online gives you $30 off the normal price!
- Booking the Reiki Master certified course online gives you $30 off the normal price!